Gluten Free Foods for Your Gluten Free Diet
A World Without Gluten Since 2000
store where nothing is off limits. A store where someone has already
read all the labels and made all the calls. A store where all of the food is
gluten-free and Celiac-Safe. A store where you can choose anything
you like and not have to worry.
shop packed with the best gluten-free groceries from around the world.
Pasta from Italy. Soup from England. English muffins from that little bakery in New Jersey. Granolas and cookies, pretzels and snacks. Cakes you can make in a minute or two. And all
That store exists.
In Milwaukee, Delafield/Pewaukee, and Online. For you.
We are open seven days a week* to serve you in our retail stores, by mail order, and online.
What others are saying about us:
- We have two retail stores in Wisconsin. Our main store is located on the south side of Milwaukee at the corner of Chase & Oklahoma. Our Waukesha County branch store is located in Delafield/Pewaukee on Lynndale Rd (Hwy JK) near the Highway 16/Highway KE interchange (co-located with Molly's Gluten Free Bakery).
- Our Online Store features over 200 great brands such as Allergaroo, Bi-Aglut, Chebe,
Ener-G, EnjoyLife, Garden Fields, Le Veneziane, Pamela's,
Sanavi, Schar, St Dalfour, and Tinkyada, to name a few.
- Our newsetter, Sprue's News has product updates and other information about the gluten free diet.
- Our Wiki has recipes, product information, and updates on gluten free events we are participating in. You can also keep in touch with us on Facebook.
- Our Wholesale Division handles business-to-business sales to stores and restaurants, along with bulk ingredient sales to bakeries.
*Pewaukee/Delafield location not open 7 days a week.
- Celiac-Disease.com discussed our January 2010 participation in a fund-raiser to benefit victims of the Haiti earthquake.
- Gluten-Free Trading Company was featured in an October 2006 article by Jim Price in the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
- Celiacchicks.com reviewed our mail order service in a June 2004 article on their blog.
Updated June 11, 2012
2012 Gluten-Free Trading Co., LLC